Arriving & Collecting your Wristbands
The big day is almost here! Here’s all you need to know.
The venue has contactless payment options however the phone signal / wifi is not great, so card payments can be very slow. Please bring cash with you. The venue does not offer cashback.
Arriving at the Venue
There’s a list of transport options here.
If travelling by car:
- Postcode for Sat Nav is YO18 7JP
- The festival is clearly signposted both ways from the A169 Malton to Pickering road.
- As you turn off the A169 (opposite the Black Bull Inn) you will see a festival helper in a hi-viz yellow jacket. They will direct you into the primary car park.
- Parking is £5 for the full day and night. This needs to be paid cash.
- Please park so you can drive out of your space forwards – this will make it much faster to get out of the car park later!
- If you are camping, tell the festival staff before you enter the car park. Campers have a dedicated parking area near the camping field. Pay the £5 parking fee and then you’ll be directed to the correct place.
- If this primary parking field is full, you can pay your parking fee and then you’ll be directed to the overflow parking field (approx 100 yds away).
Getting your Wristbands
Once you arrive at the main gate, please have one of the following pieces of information ready
- Ticketsource Booking Reference (this will have been emailed)
- Name of Lead Booker on the ticket reservation (usually the person who booked the tickets)
You’ll then be given the relevant number of wristbands and you can enter the festival!
Please note: you cannot purchase anything on site without a wristband. Anyone on-site without a wristband will be found guilty until proven innocent – and publicly shamed for trying to sneak into a charity event 😂
Congratulations! You’re in!
For details of what’s where inside the festival – go here!